Welcome to Episode 8 of The Deal Junkies. In this episode, we cover the following:
- The impact of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma and the recent Toys R’ Us bankruptcy filing on the real estate finance industry.
- The death of a guarantor and using the decedent’s estate as a replacement guarantor.
- Practice Tip of the Month: Don’t let deal fatigue cause you to waive or minimize the importance of a key closing item.
- Development Tip of the Month: Investing in yourself and doubling down on your strengths.
- Upcoming stops on the Junkie Junket.